Sunday, July 26, 2015

Blanket update

Hello everyone!

So a while back I posted about the blanket I am making with my mum (she blogs at http://mariatangled.blogspot.ie/) for Ema.

The idea is that every month on the day she was born we take a picture of her next to the crochet number corresponding to her age. I explain it better in this post: http://afewseasidestories.blogspot.ie/2015/06/new-blanket-month-by-month-blanket.html

Ema is now three months old and the blanket is growing. I have also adjusted the pattern slightly since the last post and now have all the three colours together so you can see the contrast.

Here are some pictures:
I'm actually crocheting in one continuous strip instead of individual squares so I don't have to join as much.








So here you go! A little update on the giant blanket project! I know I am not being very specific but any questions leave them in the comments and I will try my best to answer.

I will do another update on this in a couple of months when more is done!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment